My robot drawing printed by hand with a Gocco toy printing press on index cards comes with a 5x7" mat.
The creature's constructed of household objects: television sets, suitcases, a trumpet, vacuum cleaner hose... and is wearing a skirt, and a very funny expression.
This series of prints has been featured in Pikalands "Gocco" themed Pika Package; at Fleeting Pages, a pop-up art & book shop that took over a former Border's bookstore in Pittsburgh; and at Sweet's Workshop's second annual "My Goodness, My Gocco" exhibition in Sydney, Australia.
I printed my four line drawings in crisp black and happy tangerine orange ink, using a Japanese toy printing press called a Gocco, on white index cards with a chlorine-blue quarter-inch grid. You can see the other three designs in the fourth photo.
* Print Size: 4 x 6" (10.16 x 15.24 cm) each
* Image Size: about 3-1/2 x 5-1/4" (8.89 x 12.06 cm)
* Paper: non-archival office supply index cards
* Framing: comes with white 5x7" mat; choose 'easel back' so print can stand up on its own
signed recto © Kathryn DiLego; no copyright transferred with sale
* Thanks for visiting hhop.etsy.com
* Back to hauntedhouseofprojects.com